General Contractor | Naples, FL
Why choose Pezzano Contracting & Development LLC over any other Contractor?
• We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
• Scope for scope, our pricing is competitive in the market place.
• We show up on time and keep on schedule.
• We set up our own scaffolding.
• Our estimates are very detailed and precise.
• We can help you write the specs for your challenging jobs.
• We are fully insured.
Our Corporate Values
Certain standards upon which Pezzano Contracting was founded are non-negotiable. These standards have grounded us for over 20 years and will continue to do so long into our future.
Safety: Every employee is entitled to work in a safe and healthy environment. Safety is the top priority over all other organizational or project-related goals. In fact, to this end, we ensure that all our foremen are OSHA certified.
Employees: Our people are our greatest resource. We foster a culture of involvement and empowerment. We work towards the overall good of our organization and cooperate with each other.
Integrity: We build relationships based upon trust. We always act responsibly, ethically and professionally.
Customer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is vital to our success. We strive to satisfy all reasonable customer goals, and provide value that includes providing consistent quality and services others cannot. We stand behind what we do.
Technical Competency: We strive to bring technical solutions to our clients, and be technical leaders in our markets. We are specialty problem solvers focused on niche markets. Technology transfer is the foundation of future success.
Innovation: Our organization was founded on innovation. We prosper on innovation and change, and our future success is dependent upon it.
Profit: We are in business to earn a profit. Without profits our organization would not exist. Profit allows our company to prosper and grow stronger to ultimately benefit our customers and employees.
- Renovation can breathe the life back into your treasured home. It starts with good planning and consultation with your architect or general contractor.
- Each job is cared for independently and each site is monitored daily to resolve issues and prevent downtime. No job is too small, and we serve all of Southern Florida. Please call us for any of your commercial and residential custom work.
- Post construction clean up interior and exterior
- Provide owner’s manuals for all equipment and appliances
- Review owner’s manuals for all equipment and appliances
- Review operational procedures for all equipment
- 24 hour emergency service
- Full time Supervision
- Monitoring the Construction Schedule
- Constructing according to the Plans & Specification
- Quality Control
- Job Site Safety Meetings
- Monitoring Sub-Contractors
Call us today to discuss your general contracting needs: (239) 438-6181.